With the Charge theme settings, you can show the list of product collections. This will help customers to browse all collections available in your store. If you have many, there is a button View All to help users navigate in the necessary direction. By pressing the button View all the visitors will be redirected to the Collection List page.
The template includes the Collection list section. Its settings allow you to:
- Specify a heading.
- Select collections to promote on any page according to your wishes.
- Sort collections by product count, date, and alphabetically.
- Add a link to the collection list.
- Set the number of collections to show in the section up to 50.
- Set the number of collections to show per row up to 6.
- Enable slider buttons.
- Choose the image position between Contain and Cover. If you select the Cover value, you can see the next result:
From the 1.7.0 Charge theme version, you can also see the UI type option. This is one more step to improve the user experience on mobile devices. Thus you can switch between Buttons and Scrollbar after you Enable slider buttons option. Accordingly, you can select the image, show the border, and configure the Background, Text color, and Title background values.