Within the Charge theme settings, you have the opportunity to make your products appear on your store pages.
The template includes the Featured collection section on the homepage. There are four sections by default. You can enable each one on the front end by using a visibility badge. You can also remove the section according to your requirements.
The Featured collection is a unique feature of the Charge theme for Shopify. It helps you to promote New, Popular products or any other products you need to showcase. When you customize your Shopify homepage with the product collection, you can give a clue about what your store offers right on the homepage.
The Featured collection settings allow you to:
- Specify the collection heading.
- Add the collection image.
- Set the maximum number of products to show in the collection.
- Set the number of products per row.
- Enable swipe on mobile.
- Show the View All button.
- Set the values for View All appearance. Possible values are the Button, Secondary button, and Text link.
- Set values for the View All position. Possible values are Near the heading and At the bottom.
- Edit settings for product card: badge size and image ratio. You can show a second image on hover, show the vendor, and show “Add to cart”.
- Add Magazine cover design to the featured collection subsection. It creates an eye-catching effect. Here you can choose colors for the text, text background, button, and button background. You can also add the image for a magazine cover.
Special settings for mobile devices
With the Charge theme 1.6 release, you can improve the user experience by adding a scroll bar on mobile devices. We added a pagination that informs visitors they can use a slider to see more products from your store. Look at the UI type option where you can switch between Buttons or Scrollbar values.
The feature is very important for Safari and Firefox browsers.