With the Charge theme for Shopify, you can enable the display of frequently bought together product bundles on the product page.
It is available to configure the cross-sell products block. Our template settings allow you to:
- Specify a heading for the block.
- Select products to promote.
- Set to promote random products when there is nothing to show.
- Choose the number of products to be shown per row.
- Customize the product card settings.
- Enable slideshow buttons to improve the user experience on mobile devices.
Select a unique list of products for the specific product page by using the source Metafield
By default, the Cross-sell products section of the Charge theme renders random products. If you want to add distinctive cross-sell products to the specific product page, let's do it by creating a meta field and choosing it right from the admin panel. Then you will see the block with the list of unique products. Do as follows:
- Go to Admin - Settings - Custom data - Products.
- Press Add definition and create a meta field. In our case, it will be an Fbt (Frequently bought together) custom name.
- Click on Select type. Under the Reference please choose a Product. Now you can see the List of products option. You should select it and Save.
- Go to Admin - Products and choose the specific product you want to show the unique list of products on.
- Scroll to the end to see Metafields. Now you can see fbt value. Press it and select the products you want to assign. Save.
Now go to Sales Channels - Online store - Product page and choose the Cross-sell section configuration.
Click the Dynamic source button in the top right corner of the Products to promote and choose the 'fbt' metafields.
Note: in your case, it can be the meta field with your custom name.
Note: If you choose this source, then the option Enable random products is not a priority even if it's enabled.