Go to the Online Store and click on the Footer section.
Here you can change the general settings for the footer:
- Show the footer section in full width.
- Enable Follow on Shop.
- Show payment icons.
- Change the payment icon width.
- List payment icons. This option will help you show your custom payment icons. You must download the icon's image to the Shopify Content Files first. Then go back to the Footer configuration and enter the icons name using the command separator (e.g. - mastercard.jpg,visa.jpg,apple.png).
- Show policy. First, you have to create or customize policies via Shopify Admin - Settings - Policies. Then the policy links will appear after the copyright link after enabling the checkbox in the footer configuration.
Then you may see Footer Contacts. To enable/disable it on the front end, use a visibility badge.
Within the Footer Contacts configuration, you can:
- Change the background and foreground colors.
- Show a support picture and change its image.
- Set the support picture width by using a range filter.
- Choose values to support picture alignment.
- Fill out the Address form.
- Show contact email.
- Show contact phone.
- Show newsletter form.
Now go to the next blocks. This will help you to edit a dropdown menu in the footer for quick links. By default, the template includes the following menus: Get Help, Learn More, Be Inspired By, and Get in Touch. It is available to add a quick link block to your footer Shopify, edit each menu, or remove it.
To enable/disable a menu on the front end, you can use a visibility badge. To edit a menu, click on it. Here you can:
- Rename the quick links block in Shopify.
- Change the footer menu.
- Remove the block.