The Charge theme allows for adding sections to Shopify pages. It will help you to create the desired layout. In the article, we will show you how to set up a Mosaic section. It will look like a collage with 2-5 banner images that link to different products and collections from your store.
Visit Online Store and choose the page you want to add a section to. Then click on Add section and select the Multicolumn from the drop-down list.
You should do this twice. As a result, you will see the first multicolumn with 2 columns, and the second one with 3 columns. Of course, you can change the number according to your requirements.
Click on Multicolumn and do as follows:
- Leave the Heading field empty.
- Choose the value Full-width of the column in the Image width field.
- Choose the value Adapt to an image in the Image ratio field.
- Choose the value Center in the Column text alignment field.
- Choose the value Stacked in the Column content arrangement field.
- Leave the Button label field empty.
- In the Button link field, you can paste a link to the product, collection, or any other page from your store or leave the field empty.
Now click on the Column and customize it according to your wishes.
To give the section an organic look, and reduce the gaps between banner images, you can use an excellent Shopify feature - custom CSS for the section. Click on the Multicolumn and open the Custom CSS field on the settings page below. Here you have to insert the next code as shown in the photo: